Great wine and food, Grape Escapade 2015
From January 23 – January 26, 2015, set your phases to ‘laid back’, as the Grape Escapade takes off in Campal, Panjim.
Organized since 2005, the Grape Escapade 2015 has wines, haute cuisine and an entertainment extravaganza that will add glamour to the proceedings. The festival is being organized by Goa Tourism at the D B Bandodkar Grounds, Campal, and Panjim.
The grape stomping, which is a tradition at the festival, is a source of much delight and fun for the visitors and is an intrinsic part of the festival this year as well. Goa Tourism is expecting an overwhelming response of participants from the trade and industry to the festival this year as well. Goa Tourism is expecting an increase in B2B participants between wineries, hoteliers and restaurants as Grape Escapade provides a platform for business and trade partnerships at every edition organized during the past decade. Exclusive wine tasting sessions will be conducted on all four days for invitees and wine connoisseurs. Attractive discounts are also levied upon purchases by visitors to the festival.
Crowning of the Grape Escapade Queen 2015 is also a key highlight of the four day festivities and will be held on January 26, 2015.
Campal Grounds, Panjim
Some of the leading wineries participating in the Grape Escapade include SDU Winery-Deva Wines, Four Seasons, Fratelli Wines, Charosa, Mercury Winery Pvt Ltd. (Aryaa Wines), Ocean King Distillers, Big Banyan, Sula Vineyards , Indus Vineyards, Pheonix Alcobevz, Good Drop Wine, Myra Vineyards, Grover Zampa Vineyards, The Tonia Group and Santanse Wines.
Among the Hotels participating include Acacia Luxury Hotels, Elliots – Majorda, Hungry Hatz Grill, O’Coqueiro Hotels, Kudos, Janet & Johns, M/S Flying Dolphin Beachside Café & Bar with Tapas, Destination One, Mughlai Munch, Off The Wall, Anand Ashram, Flavours24, Chicken Man Restaurant, Vasquito’s, Firangi Nawab, The Chocolate Man’s Production, Geoffrey Fernnandes, Sandwich King and Goa Culture Guild.
January 23, 2015:
– 6.45 pm: Dance performance by Darren and Raquel
– 7.15 pm: Duet and solo performance
– 8.30 pm: Crimson Tide.
January 24, 2015:
– 6.00 pm: Duet performance
– 7.00 pm: Bollywood and Goan folk dance performance
– 7.30 pm: Fashion Show
-8.15 pm: Live band
January 25, 2015:
– 6.15 pm: Duet/solo performance.
– 7.15 pm: Bollywood dance performance (The Ace dance Co.)
– 7.35 pm: The Grape Escapade Queen contest .
– 8.30 pm onwards: The Grape Stomping and live Band ( Alcatrazz).
January 26, 2015:
– 5.15 pm: Wine Tasting Sessions.
– 6.15 pm: Kingfisher Voice of Goa/Lui live and solo/Joe/singers of Anathashram.
– 8.00 pm: African acrobats.
– 8.15 pm: Live band and dance troupe (Carlos and Friends) with Varun Carvalho in attendance.